ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Thousands of Rohingya are fleeing Myanmar – and, devastatingly, no one is helping them.
- Yoga bodies can be any kind of body-Check out these photos that beautifully represent the love of practice and the self.
- Hey SUP girl is taking on online harassment by dudebros in the city. Check their Tumblr for a healthy dose of hilarity and scary reality.
- The white man’s club of mainstream media continues to be recreated because minorities still face a ridiculously low employment rate in journalism.
- Kasia Juno explored what it means to “become a woman” in public through an artsy comic about street harassment.
Image via x.