ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Gloria Steinem perfectly sums up how tears can be powerful (in conversation with Lena Dunham).
- There’s a new initiative that’s delving in to the dynamic, intersectional feminisms that exist. Check out #MyFeminismIs.
- Susan Faludi explains and then explores the pitfalls and false-promises behind Lean-In theory and Facebook Feminism.
- Why aren’t we talking about the spike in domestic violence in police households?
- Check out this list of amazing Indigenous comic creators you should definitely know about.
[image via x]