ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Thousands of officers across America have lost their jobs in the last five years for sexual misconduct – why aren’t victims being heard?
- Bitch is exploring #survivedandpunished, when domestic abuse survivors are incarcerated for self preservation.
- Sometimes our friendships are toxic and hard to release. Here’s how to cope with a bad online relationship.
- There’s a new feminist lingerie company that’s hitting the nail on the head. Neon Moon is a non-sexualizing brand that works to actively include POC and LGBT+ community members.
- As we gear up for what has been a messy presidential run so far, take this quiz and see what you know about historical presidential slanging matches.
[image via x]