ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- How do women fit in to the idea of the ‘commons’? Alison Hugill discusses with a focus on this reemerging trend.
- The President of the University of Missouri has quit after pressure regarding how he and his administration handled racism.
- Obama rejected the Keystone Pipeline deal with Canada, which would have carried massive amounts of oil from North to South every day, posing a huge environmental threat.
- It’s 2015 and women are still being told to smile. And then getting harassed online for saying no.
- H&M defended its’ lack of racial diversity on Twitter by wanting to keep a positive image, and subsequently apologize only for ‘causing offense’.
[Image via x]