ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Bitch released a handy guide on how to practice good ally-ship with Muslim people.
- 2015 saw some great female characters in film – check some underrated ones out!
- Empathy is more effective than sympathy when helping your loved ones.
- There’s a new book being released on our favorite Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg which reveals some cool new facts about her life.
- The NFL and its’ fans were more outraged by animal abuse than domestic abuse.
[Image via x]