ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards isn’t letting Bill Clinton’s sexual history interfere with her support for Hillary.
- Check out this personal story on how one individual realized their asexuality.
- Being both overweight and anorexic can mean even more isolation and misdiagnosis.
- Johnetta Elzie, Ferguson activist, graced the front page of Essence’s Black Girl Magic edition.
- In need of some amazing NYC shots? The New York Library just published thousands of images online.
[image via x]