ICYMI is Fembot’s weekly news roundup, providing you last week’s feminist and social justice news. Check out what you may have missed every Monday.
- Aerie just enlisted their first curvy model, Barbie Ferreira, and they’re committed to not retouching!
- Femsplain defends the act of crying against those who don’t believe in the power of shedding tears.
- Clover is a clever newsletter for adolescents that does without dangerous clickbait.
- After a hospital bombing in Yemen, Medecins Sans Frontieres are calling for an investigation.
- Two anti-abortion activists tied to the falsified Planned Parenthood videos have been indicted. Funny how life works out sometimes.
[image via x]