Self Care Checklists
Written by thingsiwanttheworldtoknow via Tumblr:-
- Are you hungry? Should you get some food?
- Are you thirsty? Have you had anything to drink in the last two hours? Should you get a drink?
- Do you need the bathroom? Do you need a shower?
- How is your posture? Are you sitting comfortably? Are you sitting in a way that is good for your back?
- Check the time. Have you been on for too long? Are you ready for any scheduled things you have today?
- Were you going to work, exercise or sleep in this time?
- Are you the right temperature? Too warm, too cold?
- How is the air? Is it stuffy? Do you need to open a window or go outside?
- Have you taken your meds and/or birth control?
- Is your music loud? Could it be turned down to spare your hearing? Are there background noises that are stressing you out?
- Are you developing a screen headache? Have you had a break in the last hour?
- Have your hands had a rest from typing and clicking? Are they tired?
- How are you feeling? Are you getting stressed?
- Is your stomach settled?
- Are you tense? Is there anything bothering you?
- Do you need to pause? Do you need to meditate?
If you can't check them all off do NOT worry, just having done a couple still counts as progress!
Feel free to post your own in the comments!